2013年6月7日金曜日

Morning Glory

Photo



Photo



i-am-the-oracular-spectacular: behold fellow lords, my bedroom



i-am-the-oracular-spectacular:

behold fellow lords, my bedroom

i-am-the-oracular-spectacular: Freddie: The night before you...



i-am-the-oracular-spectacular:

Freddie: The night before you dumped me, you told me that you love me.
Effy: I know.
Freddie: So look me in the eye and tell me that you dont love me now.
Effy: Dont do that! I went crazy when I was with you! I cant let that happen again. Loves not supposed to do that. You made me go mad!
Freddie: Youre making me mad now, Effy. And thats exactly what love is supposed to do.

i-am-the-oracular-spectacular: Paperman.



i-am-the-oracular-spectacular:

Paperman.

d0minus: FXX 458 // MartijnBeekmans



d0minus:

FXX 458 // MartijnBeekmans

thegiftsoflife: Snow Sheds by IggyRox on Flickr.



thegiftsoflife:

Snow Sheds by IggyRox on Flickr.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



lovequotesrus: EVERYTHING LOVE



lovequotesrus:

EVERYTHING LOVE

dr3aming-reality: Click here for more personal!



dr3aming-reality:

Click here for more personal!

Photo



westernus: <3



westernus:

<3

Photo



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿