2013年6月7日金曜日

Creampie 69

How to take care of your wife when she gets home from her...



How to take care of your wife when she gets home from her date…

Damn, it's hard to type one handed…

kinkboxer: rickbeyer: Mmmmmm, my favorite treat,...



kinkboxer:

rickbeyer:

Mmmmmm, my favorite treat, creampie!!!!!

this is how she serves me my hot rich creampies….str8 up and on my lips.

"The 10 Commandments of Logical Fallacies: 1. Thou shall not attack the person's character, but the..."

"

The 10 Commandments of Logical Fallacies:

1. Thou shall not attack the person's character, but the argument. (Ad hominem)

2. Thou shall not misrepresent or exaggerate a person's argument in order to make them easier to attack. (Straw man fallacy)

3. Thou shall not use small numbers to represent the whole. (Hasty generalization)

4. Thou shall not argue thy position by assuming one of its premises is true. (Begging the question)

5. Thou shall not claim that because something occurred before, it must be the cause. (Post Hoc/False cause)

6. Thou shall not reduce the argument down to two possibilities. (False dichotomy)

7. Thou shall not argue that because of our ignorance, claim must be true or false. (Ad ignorantum)

8. Thou shall not lay the burden of proof onto him that is questioning the claim. (Burden of proof reversal)

9. Thou shall not assume "this" follows "that" when it has no logical connection. (Non sequitur)

10. Thou shall not claim that because a premise is popular, therefore it must be true. (Bandwagon fallacy)

"

- (via thinkbigfree)

You wife has had a lot on her mind lately… ;-)



You wife has had a lot on her mind lately… ;-)

Yep! He's licking it out right now… You were right,...



Yep! He's licking it out right now… You were right, too. As soon as I told him what was waiting for him in my pussy he practically tore my thong off and pulled me down on top of his face. I swear I don't know which is harder right now, his tongue or his little cock! ;-)

Is this what a "Hand's Free Orgasam" means in...



Is this what a "Hand's Free Orgasam" means in your house now? Not what you thought it would mean, is it? ;-)

That's it babe! That's the spot! Now work your...



That's it babe! That's the spot! Now work your tongue deep inside me and suck it! I want you to suck every drop of his cum out of my pussy before I release you. Can you taste how big and black he was? ;-)

There's nothing quite like the tast of your wife's...



There's nothing quite like the tast of your wife's pussy after a hit night out clubbing, is there? ;-)

Date night has taken on a whole new meaning for you,...



Date night has taken on a whole new meaning for you, hasn't it? And Date Knight has taken on a new meaning for her too… Was it the Black Knight tonight? ;-)

Do you like it when she plays with your balls while she's...



Do you like it when she plays with your balls while she's feeding you her pussy after a date? ;-)

Go ahead baby… You can play with your cock while you lick...



Go ahead baby… You can play with your cock while you lick my pussy clean… I want you to enjoy this! I'm certainly enoying helping you to fullfill your fantasy, and I can tell you Brad definitely enjoyed helping you out! It's only fair you get to enjoy it too… ;-)

See! I told you his cock would get hard once he started licking...



See! I told you his cock would get hard once he started licking your cum from my pussy… Always does, never fails! The quickest way to get Steve's cock hard is to feed him a pussy full of cum. Trust me, he's enjoying this just as much as you and I did! ;-)

Can you taste him in my pussy? I hurried back home just for you,...



Can you taste him in my pussy? I hurried back home just for you, you know… His big fat cock felt soooo good inside me! You should have seen it - I know you'd have gotten super hard watching him plow into me. At least this way you can taste your reward for being such a good pussy licker… ;-) 

A woman's place is on a man's face ;-)



A woman's place is on a man's face ;-)

Oh god! He's even better at licking pussy than you are...



Oh god! He's even better at licking pussy than you are baby!  …Don't worry, hun; he won't lick me after he's cum inside me, so there's still at least one service only you can provide… ;-)

Sometimes dinner get's delivered at the back door…...



Sometimes dinner get's delivered at the back door… ;-)

Love is: Making sure your hubby knows just how much fun...



Love is: Making sure your hubby knows just how much fun you've been having on your dates…

How ya doing down there hun? You've been licking me for...



How ya doing down there hun? You've been licking me for like 15 minutes now! I don't think there's anything left down there; but if you wanna keep going I'm getting pretty close again… ;-)

At first she was hesitant to even let you go down on her after...



At first she was hesitant to even let you go down on her after one of her dates, but now usually the first words out of her mouth when she gets home are "Assume the position, baby!" It's hard to say who's enjoying this more now, you or her… ;-)

First she opened herself up for him, but now she's opening...



First she opened herself up for him, but now she's opening herself up for you… She always saves the best for last, doesn't she? ;-)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿